The ESA Seminar 2018 is set to be held on the 4 - 6 May 2018 in Canberra at the QT Hotel.
Below are some of the topics to be covered at the Seminar in 2018:
- Management of diabetes in 2018
- Technology in diabetes
Seminar topics include
- Obesity and dietary management
- Insulin and exercise in patients with Type 1 diabetes
- Atypical presentations of diabetes
- Cardiovascular risk assessment and management
- Thyroid disorders in pregnancy
- Gestational diabetes and diabetes in pregnancy
Speakers are yet to be confirmed so please keep an eye on the ESA Seminar website for updates, or contact us here if you have any enquiries or would like to be put on the mailing list for the 2018 meeting.
With best wishes
University of Western Australia
ESA Seminar 2018 Convenor
The Endocrine Society of Australia (ESA) is a national non-profit organisation of scientists and clinicians who conduct research and practice in the field of Endocrinology.