The ESA Seminar 2018 will be held on the 4 - 6 May 2018 in Canberra at the QT Hotel.
I encourage you join us in our national capital in what is sure to be another outstanding meeting in Endocrinology.
Below are some of the topics to be covered at the Seminar in 2018:
- Managing diabetes in 2018
- Technology in diabetes
Seminar topics include
- Obesity and dietary management
- Insulin and exercise in patients with Type 1 diabetes
- Atypical presentations of diabetes
- Cardiovascular risk assessment and management
- Thyroid disorders in pregnancy
- Gestational diabetes and diabetes in pregnancy
Many exciting speakers have now been confirmed. Stay posted for the Saturday Afternoon Activities.
With best wishes
University of Western Australia
ESA Seminar 2018 Convenor
The Endocrine Society of Australia (ESA) is a national non-profit organisation of scientists and clinicians who conduct research and practice in the field of Endocrinology.