The ESA Seminar 2018 will be held on the 4 - 6 May 2018 in Canberra at the QT Hotel.
I encourage you join us in our national capital in what is sure to be another outstanding meeting in Endocrinology.
Below are some of the topics to be covered at the Seminar in 2018:
- Managing diabetes in 2018
- Technology in diabetes
Seminar topics include
- Obesity and dietary management
- Insulin and exercise in patients with Type 1 diabetes
- Atypical presentations of diabetes
- Cardiovascular risk assessment and management
- Thyroid disorders in pregnancy
- Gestational diabetes and diabetes in pregnancy
The conference program is now confirmed with many exciting speakers. There are many fantastic activities to select from on the Saturday Afternoon of the Seminar meeting including Old Parliament House, The War Memorial and and a half day trip to a truffle farm.
With best wishes
University of Western Australia
ESA Seminar 2018 Convenor
The Endocrine Society of Australia (ESA) is a national non-profit organisation of scientists and clinicians who conduct research and practice in the field of Endocrinology.